Oddville School: The first school house was built of logs in 1808. The next school was built in the church yard and in 1879 was moved into the lot joining. In 1892 the school was moved on the opposite hill from the church.
At a regular meeting of the Harrison County Board of Education on July 3, 1914, a county high school was discussed but no action taken. A special called meeting on Nov. 21, 1914, found the passage to begin the county high school at Oddville.
On Feb. 5, 1915, A.T. Bees, architect of Cynthiana, Ky., was employed to draft plans and specifications for a modern, adequate high school building. Another building containing four classrooms and a gymnasium was constructed in 1939.
An addition to this second building was made in 1941, including two classrooms and a vocational shop, the latter being made into a cafeteria in 1950.
In 1950 Oddville became an elementary school due to the construction of Harrison County High School in Cynthiana.